What's new

Latest project 64?

Toasty

Sony battery
1.6. 1.7 isn't finished yet, though the beta builds are accessible to those who have donated to the project.

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Clements, Does it make a huge difference. Excuse my ignorance. Also is there any way to make version 1.6 run with batch files?

Clements

Depends on the game, but the update adds fixes for certain games that crash (Nagano), as well as add more games and variants to the RDB, like 40 winks, and lots of naming updates too.

compstomper

new pj64

i just started using pj64 1.6 i was wondering if it can (like a few other emulators for other consoles) link with other emulator users and if u can play multiplayer games such as super smash bros with real people (beating the computers is getting repetative even on highest difficulty):bouncy: also the people who made pj64 are awesome they had the best idea ever luv ya guys:cheers: also if 1.6 can't do that do you know if 1.7 will be able to do it?

Allnatural

ok so u don't know about whether 1.7 will be able 2 link but can 1.6 link oh and luv ur avi (gotta find my hidden avi stash)
v1.6 does not. There is a version with Kaillera support (pj64k), but it's built from an older source, so some games may not work as well.

compstomper

toasty's link didn't work for me but the link to the disscussion by squal worked (so far it seems like squall saves me alot ^.^) ty for the help i'm glad there are people so good with emulators out there ^.^