What's new

known issues

lkennedy

I have been posting here for two days, and all my posts have been replied to as a known issue. Is there a list of known issues somewhere i could look at so i won't have to bother with already resolved problems?

Thanks, if there isn't, I think a good idea would be to have a subforum for known issues, and for the threads to be sorted by games, then people can post the known issues as they arise, and we could all contribute to the intelligence base of rookies like myself. This would give people an FAQ of sorts to check before asking how to get a game to work.:)

Smiff

Emutalk Member
lol, theres only so much we can do.. put a link in your Docs folder, then link to the link, and link to the link to the link.. you have to use some initiative somewhere :p The reason everyone knows what the issues are is because ive been carefully tracking them since before PJ was ever publically released, and most people are good and read it :p

OP
L

lkennedy

how could i find stuff like that out?
cause i've been trying to search for the problems i have, but can't ever figure them out, i've checked all my roms and they are all good, atleast thats what goodn64 says...

Smiff

Emutalk Member
theres a link in at least two of the folders of your PJ64 1.3 Docs folder... i am not pasting the link

Eagle

aka Alshain
Smiff said:
theres a link in at least two of the folders of your PJ64 1.3 Docs folder... i am not pasting the link

Your not pasting the link... yet its convieniently located in your signature :p