What's new

Kirby 64

DrStrange

Hi i cant get my kirby rom working i know with donkey kong u have 2 chg some settings to get it 2 work Is this the same with kirby? and if so what are they??
ALSO....
Is there a list out there somewhere that says what games are compatible on pj64 and the settings each has 2 use or something along thos lines?

Thanks.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Christ...
Do you read? Guess not, If you did, you would have read the FAQs saying the Kirby is fucked up.... DK64 is also an known issue...

Allnatural

Kirby is playable, it's just the menus that are bad. When you get to the screen that shows Kirby walking, press "start", "left", then "A".

Haku

hey i tried taht on the screen with kirby walking i press start and it goes to a black screen then i press ,left the A and it just goes back to the screen with kirby walking

Haku

i found out what was wrong kirby uses the digital pad on the n64 controler and hadent set it up so when i was pressing left it was the equivilent of me pressing left on the anolog stick.So i change the control setup 4 so i use the igital pad and now it works good

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Haku said:
i found out what was wrong kirby uses the digital pad on the n64 controler and hadent set it up so when i was pressing left it was the equivilent of me pressing left on the anolog stick.So i change the control setup 4 so i use the igital pad and now it works good
Okay, then I get why it didn't work...
Happy playing, then!