What's new

Keyboard controller

DrStrange

:pj64: This rocks

Anyway i having problems with my keyboard... Ive been playing zelda 1 and with the actual nintendo controller you were able 2 push slightly forward and you could walk slowly. But with the keyboard u can only run is there any plugin or way to make it so i will be able to walk when i push lightly... or maybe just another button for walk slow.. i dont know if this is possible but i thought i might as well check!

Great emulatormy comp loves it :inlove:

Josep

eyerun4phun
hehe, nah, i don't think there is, there might be, but isn't there a button to press to make you walk? for zelda that is i mean

2fast4u

the problem is that the keyboard is a digital controller and the game is programmed to react on how far the control stick (which is analog) is pushed forward. for a keyboard there is simply no middle way between 'pressed' and 'not pressed' ...

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
like doom said, use nrage. u can use that to configure ur mouse to the stick when u need small movement, then switch back to keyboard (with a hotkey that u set) when ur done.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
2fast4u said:
the problem is that the keyboard is a digital controller and the game is programmed to react on how far the control stick (which is analog) is pushed forward. for a keyboard there is simply no middle way between 'pressed' and 'not pressed' ...
What I'm referring to is not the dead-zone. You can actually set how much a character should move or something smiliar by setting this option. It's like sensitivity.

Pauncho

with n-rages plugins u can specify modifers, for example u can set one to the shift key or something so that when u press the shift key and press the up arrow, u can set it to got at 50 %

OP
D

DrStrange

Thanks for all the fast answers... Where do i get the plugin from?? is it a free download or what?