What's new

just wondering?

-pie-

has there or is there been any1 out there been able to graphically emulate resident evil 2 on the n64 , just curios , oh yer is there a plugin that can make golden eye run smoothly with out glitchs in the fps , at the moment i can get it to run ok if i start the cf=3 and then change it too cf=1 wonder if theres away round that , well all in all its bloody good emulator it finally got that mario kart glitch sorted out with me , like when it starts up in the menu and it goes jerky n stuff well not anymore even on my highest res with the highest colour as well

jollyrancher

has there or is there been any1 out there been able to graphically emulate resident evil 2 on the n64

You can't get "great" graphics with any of the current video/rsp plugins, but it's still playable.

just curios , oh yer is there a plugin that can make golden eye run smoothly with out glitchs in the fps , at the moment i can get it to run ok if i start the cf=3 and then change it too cf=1

You're right that changing the cf can make it smoother. You could also try Jabo's video plugin, which I prefer to use with Goldeneye. You have to remember that the actual N64 is choppy in some parts of Goldeneye and the emulators don't always change that... but 1964 seems to run it the fastest for me.