What's new

Just wondering..mods and administrators.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Jaz said:
What if your goldfish can type faster than you?

Listen to the Thunder Bird that there puppet make sense.

I say we dont stand for this in:

:blush:

Eagle

aka Alshain
jessman(reborn) said:
oh, come on! Like I'd say that! My old Computer Lab budy, Andrew Wayneright knew my username and password because he always loved to play in the arcade section! He prolly did that because he had no idea about the rules! Please, let me back in under an alternate name so he can't log in and say things anymore. He was too lazy to create an account so I let him use mine! I just cannot believe that he did that.

Listen, Trotterwatch, this is my favorite forum and I don't want to lose going here because of my old High School friend. Please let me back in! I didn't do it!

There was a point when nothing was really happening in these forums, IMO, so I took a leave while Andrew continued to play games. But when he actually went into the forums AS ME, I wasn't around to defend myself so that's why I was never able to clarify anything. Just listen to me guys, please.

Jessman, I feel for you. Unfortunately the majority of people who do things like that come back and claim it wasn't them it was their brother/sister/friend etc etc. It just can't be used as an excuse anymore. You bear the sole responsibility for your account and if you turn it over to someone who can not be trusted then it is your own fault. If we start unbanning people because their [insert relationship here] wen't behind their back a broke the rules, then everyone who is banned will make up the same story.