What's new

Just wondering..mods and administrators.

jessman 2.0

Hello again, everyone. I was wondering why I was banned from this site. Believe me, I have no intentions to spam or ask pointless questions anymore, but why was all of a access blocked? i was banned once, but i was let back in. just please, now that i have to start as a n00b again, let me be a normal forum member again. thanks.

Eagle

aka Alshain
This isn't the place to be discussing this. If you have a question about your status on EmuTalk then you should contact an administrator through e-mail.

jessman(reborn)

EmuTalk's Own L'istigatore
oh, come on! Like I'd say that! My old Computer Lab budy, Andrew Wayneright knew my username and password because he always loved to play in the arcade section! He prolly did that because he had no idea about the rules! Please, let me back in under an alternate name so he can't log in and say things anymore. He was too lazy to create an account so I let him use mine! I just cannot believe that he did that.

Listen, Trotterwatch, this is my favorite forum and I don't want to lose going here because of my old High School friend. Please let me back in! I didn't do it!

There was a point when nothing was really happening in these forums, IMO, so I took a leave while Andrew continued to play games. But when he actually went into the forums AS ME, I wasn't around to defend myself so that's why I was never able to clarify anything. Just listen to me guys, please.

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
That was the third time you were banned. I can't be sure but the whole situation seems quite strange to me (I remember why you were banned before).

jessman(reborn)

I know! Well, no one ever seems to believe me. The first time I know it was my own fault. But, we moved on and I was allowed back in. I don't remember being banned 3 times though. I thought that this time was only the second... And it wasn't even me! How long ago did "I" say those words, Trotterwatch?

jessman(reborn)

fine. who cares if you believe me or not. I've decided to email the administrator and see if he's more understanding than you all. I really expected that Trotterwatch would know my personality by now, and that I wouldn't ever do something that stupid, but seeing as how I'm unwanted I'll leave quietly and hopefully be un-banned someday.

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Erm, you do realise I didn't ban you this time? I left it so that you could have chance to address the issue.

I sent you a PM and an Email about the issue prior to the 1st ban, and left it for quite a while for a reply. So the issue isn't with me, if you want to blame your buddy for writing that shit, then fair enough...

Trotterwatch

February 22nd, 2005 16:48
jessman1988
your a fucking cock muncher you dick hole sucker beotch

That's your stats for ya. I couldn't edit the last post, board going a bit funny.

Clements

If I received an offensive PM/Email like that, I'd do exactly the same thing as what Trotter had done. You can't expect any staff member to know that it's not you and is some other person. IMHO, all members should take the responsibility to protect their own accounts, and not to share accounts but to have their own one.

Allnatural

There was a point when nothing was really happening in these forums, IMO, so I took a leave while Andrew continued to play games. But when he actually went into the forums AS ME, I wasn't around to defend myself so that's why I was never able to clarify anything. Just listen to me guys, please.
That's a lame excuse, and far from original. So many before you have used it. If it's true, I'd ban you for being an account-sharing idiot.

jessman(reborn)

oh great. here comes allnatural... I remember you too, lol. But, regardless of how I come across, I'm not making an excuse. I'm sorry for my friend's actions and I do know that it's my fault for sharing an account, but I swear that I'm not gonna make the same mistake again, lol. I guess I'll just use this name and work my way up all over again. Unless, of course, you all wanna ban me again. That seriously would be proper, wouldn't it? After all, I know that I'm telling the truth, but I definately wouldn't believe someone else who was saying this stuff...

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
jessman(reborn) said:
oh great. here comes allnatural... I remember you too, lol. But, regardless of how I come across, I'm not making an excuse. I'm sorry for my friend's actions and I do know that it's my fault for sharing an account, but I swear that I'm not gonna make the same mistake again, lol. I guess I'll just use this name and work my way up all over again. Unless, of course, you all wanna ban me again. That seriously would be proper, wouldn't it? After all, I know that I'm telling the truth, but I definately wouldn't believe someone else who was saying this stuff...
I sense some sort of sarcasm here. Is it only me?
I'm always positive on giving a second chance to someone that made a mistake and apologized for it and you already had your second chance. After that I can do nothing regarding your problem. It's now up to the mods/admins.
One of your previous bans was the result of the exact same attitude.
I'm feeling like living the same thing again. De javu...
Anyway, let's hope that I'm wrong.

2fast4u

is it just me or is that lame excuse "my little brother/friend/mother/goldfish" used my account and posted this never going to die? i see no reason why i should believe it this time really.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
2fast4u said:
is it just me or is that lame excuse "my little brother/friend/mother/goldfish" used my account and posted this never going to die? i see no reason why i should believe it this time really.

What if your goldfish can type faster than you?

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
jessman(reborn) said:
fine. who cares if you believe me or not. I've decided to email the administrator and see if he's more understanding than you all.

Sorry I'm afraid I own Martin64 and all subsiduary admin rights as such.