What's new

Just upgraded to the 8800 GT, and now I see a glitch in Super Smash Brothers-- HELP!

_yo_wasup_

I've been noticing many things about (maybe sprites or something) -- handheld items in Super Smash Brothers, and also shields, and bullets from samus, all of it is turned on the wrong axis, or just odd. I'll let the pictures explain:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

So, I hope some of you have had this problem before, because it is really annoying. Also, these are my options, and if you need any more, ask and I'll gladly provide.

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

albert0

I would suggest that if this does not effect the gameplay then it does not matter too much. It should work perfectly well with the pj64 default settings though.

OP
Y

_yo_wasup_

I suggest you use Jabo's D3D8 1.6. This only happens with the D3D6 plugin.

Well, sure enough that fixed THAT issue, however now there is a more serious one.

Whenever I move my cursor to select my character in multiplayer, it crashes. It also crashes if you change the options in the players to a computer, or closed slot. I can select my character in Single Player, but Multi Player is not letting me view the characters when you put the cursor over it. Please help!

Clements

Never heard of that issue. Disable cheats, since it looks like you are using them, and use a fresh native save. PJ64's homepage has one with all the characters unlocked. Make sure you are using the latest RDB file as well, and a verified ROM image.

the master 123

Since you just upgrade and that upgrade had problem did you uninstall the previous graphic card drivers and downloaded the current drivers. That could cause issues also.

OP
Y

_yo_wasup_

Never heard of that issue. Disable cheats, since it looks like you are using them, and use a fresh native save. PJ64's homepage has one with all the characters unlocked. Make sure you are using the latest RDB file as well, and a verified ROM image.

Thank you for your help Clements. All I had to do was disable the cheats.

Rep.