What's new

Just sharing my thoughts!

tnt2005

Emuman
All I can say is wow, the progress for this emu is nothing short of extraordinairy, I highly respect your work and progress, I just downloaded this emu and I'm running games at 4 - 6 fps, I'm impressed, I own a gamecube and one day I hope I can enjoy GC games on my pc, maybe 3 to 5 years from now when the gamecube has finally been put to rest , we can enjoy some oldies on our pc's.

Keep it up guys and i'll check some threads if you guys need any inquiry's about bugs or any other important errors that have not been posted by other members.

Thanks again for your hard work and commitment towards making something that I will enjoy and appreciate.

BlueFalcon7

even though im not an emu author, I thank you for actually appreciating 3 FPS, rather than complaining to us and yelling at the dolphin team for not making it faster. I hope you stay in this community and help us with our seemingly endless stream of n00bs asking for Isos, and how to speed up, the dolphin.

OP
tnt2005

tnt2005

Emuman
I know I read some threads from different members and the questions are just idiotic, the same answers have to be repeated over and over, it's sad really, I guess some people think that making a emulator is easy and there is a 24 hour developement team with over 100 staff members working on it, I love emulation ever since nesticle came out i've gained great respect for emu developers. To all the people who are impatience buy a gamecube if you can't then that's something you have to cope with yourself, your burdens should not be applied to people who help you.

"Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow."

(Plato)

punisher001

Everyone gets what he deserves
I still remember the first time i tested Crazy Taxi on the first release of dolphin (the teaser version)... i was pretty impressed! hope they will continue til end! It's a very nice try and they worht our respect cause they have devoted lots of time of their life!

Good work guys! Keep goin'!!

Miretank

Lurking
tnt2005 said:
All I can say is wow, the progress for this emu is nothing short of extraordinairy, I highly respect your work and progress, I just downloaded this emu and I'm running games at 4 - 6 fps, I'm impressed, I own a gamecube and one day I hope I can enjoy GC games on my pc, maybe 3 to 5 years from now when the gamecube has finally been put to rest , we can enjoy some oldies on our pc's.

Keep it up guys and i'll check some threads if you guys need any inquiry's about bugs or any other important errors that have not been posted by other members.

Thanks again for your hard work and commitment towards making something that I will enjoy and appreciate.
Someone should "sticky" that comment! =D

Knuckles

from a tester, I say to you welcome and thank you for your comment :)

we rarely get people to register and post about how amaze they are by the emulator instead of whinning about it.

OP
tnt2005

tnt2005

Emuman
After that comment I feel oblidged to help in any way possible but the truth is you guys are on top of things, honestly I am a newb in terms of how an emu is created, the only thing I can possibly do is be a spectator and supporter, I don't have that special gift of compiling programs and using c++/java/pearl/unix or whatever languages you use to create a emu.
Thank you for your nice welcome.

P.s I apologize for bumping the thread those were my last words, promise.

Toasty

Sony battery
It's your thread and you have something meaningful to say; you have a right to bump it. Besides, it's only been like two days between your most recent post and the one before that. Most of us don't get grumpy unless it's been a couple months or so. ;) Don't worry - you are infinitely more versed in forum etiquette than about 95% of the people who join every day.