What's new

Just saying hi quickly

Allnatural

Hmm, google turns up some interesting info. For instance, are you aware that aarathi is a fan of Tom Petty, Eminem, and Shania Twain?

Ok, it's not that unusual, but he (she?) is also a member of SheKnows (site for women) and czechforum (all about the Czech Republic), as well as dozens of other, unrelated messageboards. :happy:

Still, the posts seem too sophisticated for a bot. Would someone (I mean, a real person) go to all the trouble to spam a site, or have the bots advanced to this level?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Hmm, google turns up some interesting info. For instance, are you aware that aarathi is a fan of Tom Petty, Eminem, and Shania Twain?

Ok, it's not that unusual, but he (she?) is also a member of SheKnows (site for women) and czechforum (all about the Czech Republic), as well as dozens of other, unrelated messageboards. :happy:

Still, the posts seem too sophisticated for a bot. Would someone (I mean, a real person) go to all the trouble to spam a site, or have the bots advanced to this level?
Yeah, bots are on a real high level nowadays, they sometimes also can read captchas, but I think they can't click on an activation mail yet.