What's new

Just couldn't wait.

crhylove

Banned
u guys are all crazy.

it worx pretty well in 1964 4 me! and my machine is only 950, (though a true athlon, that helps), gf2 mx 400... 256mb...

the only minor problems in super mario 64 are the red spots in the corners of some textures, well, almost all textures, i'd guess, but they are reall minor actually.

Dr. mario has better menus than any plugin i've seen, but still isn't playable due to that strange in game static color problem that every gfx plugin seems to have. and it is VERY slow in 1964, which is the only emu i use.

i got a video exception instantly in mk 4.... u probably know about that already! then i had to reboot.....

AWESOME THOUGH, TOTALLY AWESOME.

bout time us geforce users got a plugin.

rhy

Slougi

Re: u guys are all crazy.

crhylove said:
Dr. mario has better menus than any plugin i've seen, but still isn't playable due to that strange in game static color problem that every gfx plugin seems to have
Might be frame-buffer stuff?

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i get gfx probs in areas, but seriously majoras mask runs better than most games, in fact even better than mario. zelda runs fine, but only real after the intro. i get the same results as chrylove too, red dots in mario, etc.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Now I figured it out, the problem happens if you restart the game or run the 2nd game. OpenGL is not shut down well enough, so there are major graphics loss when running the 2nd game, I have to quit my emu and restart it, then everything gets back to normal.

The problem happens to both PJ and 1964, I guess it is the plugin problem, Icepir8 need to check this.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
now u mention it, that has happened to me. for example, when the nintendo logo appears when u start either zelda, when u run the game a 2nd time u get a green block, instead of flashy gfx, if u get me.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Smiff, i think u said that u made a complete uCode list (i dont know how else to call it) for Jabo's gfx plugin. can u release it?

Quvack

Re: u guys are all crazy.

crhylove said:

bout time us geforce users got a plugin.

thats a stupid thing to say...most of the gfx plugins out there work great on GeForce cards

crhylove

Banned
Re: Re: u guys are all crazy.

Quvack said:

thats a stupid thing to say...most of the gfx plugins out there work great on GeForce cards

actually.... what i meant was specifically for geforce.... or specifically in opengl which is a superior performer to d3d, which is also an 3vi7 MS thing to boot.

not that i'm some stuck up linux junkie, but i'd like to be.

somebody port cool edit and 1964!

;)

and ez on the st00pid. stupid is as st00pid does, and i have a pretty f'in good life actually...

the wealthy communist pig.