What's new

* Just a couple of qik *

~$money$~

~ LET THE MUSIC MOVE YOU ~
* Hey Everyone Out There *
just a couple qik questions about project 64.....

1) Is there a game genie that i can use for project 64 v.1.5??
it can also be a seperate program too...

2) all my games load and run ok, exept one (rampage world tour.v64) when i load it, i get a message that say's : this is not a valid n64 rom, then it say's : valadate the rom with good-n-64.

so my queston is, How does one use this program to valadate my roms? I have the program but i can't figure out how to use it.

can some one help please, it also answer some problems that someone else is having.
:) :) :)

By the way :D ~Great job to all the people who made project 64 what it is today!!!::D

:daedalus: :) :) :) :doh: :D :geek: :satisfied :n64:

Thanx guy's or gals, i will check back with this post when i get back from work.....oooowwwww i said the w word.....
ga bye:n64: :nemu: :nemu:

Last edited:

FAQ

You start with a NEMU-icon and gonna praise PJ64? I don't get that!
Okay ontopic.

2) Do exactly what PJ64 says. Go to www.smiff.clara.net and download GoodN64 to check your rom for damage.

You\'re not allowed to ask for ROMS here, please consult the rules page for further reading. Do not ask again, thank you.

FAQ said:
You\'re not allowed to ask for ROMS here, please consult the rules page for further reading. Do not ask again, thank you.

I am not asking for ROMs!!!!! Hey Martin, a new bug to remove from the FAQ!

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Just quick lesson in the world of N64.

It uses Gameshark and Action Replay codes Not Game Genie.

As for cheat related things.

Follow the sig

Neo2x

Shadow Clan Member
But, is there a program like cep or pec(can make your own codes(searches)) are for the psx emus; for the n64 ones?

OP
~$money$~

~$money$~

~ LET THE MUSIC MOVE YOU ~
* Thanx guy's *

:n64: ~ Thanx guy's for your support in my questions.
sorrt bout the icon thingy, i didn't realize i had clicked a icon for nemu.

Oh before i forget, thanx..... Gent, for the qik links to some game cheats... they really came in handy:happy:

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:
FOR THOSE bout to rock the project 64.....WE SALUTE UWE...

:pj64: