What's new

jet force gemini isn`t playable for me! settings???

moviecut

hi there!

is there anyone, who tried jet force gemini on pj64? i get heavy graficglitches, so that it is unplayable! tested a lot of grafic-settings, but i think it`s easier, if someone could help me. solutions??

moviecut

Triz

well...

you could try telling us your settings and system specs if not we can't do shit to help you other than 'assume'

OP
M

moviecut

i use a duron 600 with 256mb infinion ram and a geforce 1 with 32mb sdram (latest detonator-drivers) on win XP professional. i tried it with the default settings and a few other (e.g. blending mode-option..) but my character scrawl over the screen. the movements are very slow (i only get 13-14 fps) , so it can`t be called "playable".

moviecut

deekay2

Apparently only the kiosk US version works in pj64 1.4, not the US version of which the good n64 name and zip size:

Jet_Force_Gemini_-_Kiosk_(U)_[!].zip - 24,723,609 is the rom you'd be looking 4.

1964 plays the normal version much better (faster gfx)than pj64 however u still cant shoot or run

OP
M

moviecut

ok, thnx! but what do the "kiosk" say? which version is it? i newer one? or a hacked? anyway, i`m looking forward to it ;-)

moviecut