What's new

Jet force gemini in game trouble

Jmmy86

Hey

With the keybord it was not easy to play jet force because of the aim always returns to the center, therefore I bought something to connect my Gamecube stick to the USB form PC. I was happy when I finaly got it and played the first lvl. It wasn't very difficult because on N64 I played till I had to beat Mizar him self. But then I got on SS Anubis, I remembered that I needed to shoot the devices to open cell doors for Vela and the tribals. So till the last room I destroyed them all, but there came the problem. Vela's door wasn't open. So I searched on sites where I could find the missing device. I figured there should be 2 of them in the room with the moving belt, mines and the large windows in the end. I only found one it was high up near the life force door. Ofcause I wanted to go to next lvls so I went back to the room and kept searching but it just isnt there :S... Is this posible? or am I just not looking on the correct place? (if not where is the last thing to open vela's door?)

OP
J

Jmmy86

Ok ty, I did that already, but I'll read those too.

after reading those I still conclude that there should be 2 of the devices there and the one I dont have, has to be on the wall. I made printscreens on where it is supposed to be, but there is nothing there.. :'(.

Trotterwatch

You are probably using the Kiosk version which was a special version made for usage in the shop demo units. Nothing can be done about the issue, though this isn't gospel.

OP
J

Jmmy86

Trotterwatch said:
You are probably using the Kiosk version which was a special version made for usage in the shop demo units. Nothing can be done about the issue, though this isn't gospel.

Ah, OK ty this is the problem ty. :):bouncy: