What's new

Jet Force Gemini Controls

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
I will never understand people's pet peeves against forum necromancy when it is on topic and relevant.
Personally I don't understand it either. But it's one of the rules, or something.
I am unfamiliar with JFG, but figure out what button changes weapons (you may have to try every one). If it's not a button, just figure out how to change weapons on the N64 and then reproduce the steps on PJ.

RegisteredUser

Personally I don't understand it either. But it's one of the rules, or something.
I am unfamiliar with JFG, but figure out what button changes weapons (you may have to try every one). If it's not a button, just figure out how to change weapons on the N64 and then reproduce the steps on PJ.

Thanks, yeah I tried setting the buttons nothing works for weapons.

Alunalun

Just to check, is this an issue with not knowing which N64 buttons to use?

You scroll up and down through the weapons with B and A respectively and you can set shortcuts to 4 weapons by assigning them to the 4 directions on the + control pad. You assign them on the pause menu > weapons.

fyi here is a site that will be useful for pj64 users, it has game manuals on it. JFG is on this page:
http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?20.list.12.20.download_name.ASC
The pdf manual has the controls diagram on page 6 (that's page 6 of the pdf, the booklet calls it pages 8 & 9).