What's new

jabod3d1.5 & rice screens

Vyryn

Rice's plugin doesn't like a lot of people's cards, including mine. I just use Jabo D3D6 1.5.1.

Shin_Gouki

imo its an endless matter to discuss wehter th HW is worng desinged or th SW(also driver)
but as a fact it is NOT desigend in a common Context
and S3 Pro Savage GFX Card ....should be exchanged.. may be to an S3 Delta Chrome or something else actual GFX HW...
but thats the thing emulation is a bonus given to fast and good equipped PC
if someone complains over emu high PC requirements, he should by the console for erh. 70$(ebay or so)?
and then be happy and should not complain about hard work (done in their freetime!) of emu coders.
wbr Shin Gouki

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Shin_Gouki said:
imo its an endless matter to discuss wehter th HW is worng desinged or th SW(also driver)
and S3 Pro Savage GFX Card ....should be exchanged.. may be to an S3 Delta Chrome or something else actual GFX HW...
if someone complains over emu high PC requirements, he should by the console for erh. 70$(ebay or so)?
and then be happy and should not complain about hard work (done in their freetime!) of emu coders.
wbr Shin Gouki

Very well said.

sheik124

Emutalk Member
Shin_Gouki said:
wbr Shin Gouki
you're saying it like i don't already know that, i am getting a new pc AMD Athlon FX based with a GFFX5950U soon and i have 2 voodoo2's on their way for the mean time so i can use glide64