What's new

Jabo 1.5.1 and nVidia 61.77 drivers...

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
It's been a while since I don't post here. I just started to play Zelda OoT but I begun to notice that Navy was blue, and when I reached the Deku tree, almost all textures were black. After that, inside the dungeon, there were problems with the water texture, it appears to be black sometimes.
After that I thought that that was really strange, OoT usually doesn't have any major problems I know, so I didn't mess with Project64 and I unistalled the nVidia Drivers and then I installed the old 56.72 drivers and the problem was solved.
Just wondering, what happen?

Clements

t0rek said:
what happen?

Someone set up us the bomb.

OK seriously, certain drivers screw stuff up for certain people. How about trying 66.93 on nVidia's site? If it doesn't work stick with what you have.

gandalf

Member ready to help
i use the 66.31 and works really great with my fx 5200
the latests ones,srew up everything with Jabo´s, and Direct 64

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I'll better stick with the old ones. After all I only have a Geforce 2 MX400

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
The 61.77 are the crappiest I know! HL2 was the only game worked without problems, all my OpenGL apps gave me problems, Dolwin and dolphin gave me probs, bad driver!
Now I have the newest beta drivers (Forceware72.20) and all is working great!
BTW: I only have a Geforce 3, but no probs with updating my drivers, but a friend of mine always have problems, while trying to update his geforce 2 MX drivers.

rcgamer

the old guy
MasterPhW said:
The 61.77 are the crappiest I know! HL2 was the only game worked without problems, all my OpenGL apps gave me problems, Dolwin and dolphin gave me probs, bad driver!
Now I have the newest beta drivers (Forceware72.20) and all is working great!
BTW: I only have a Geforce 3, but no probs with updating my drivers, but a friend of mine always have problems, while trying to update his geforce 2 MX drivers.

I think you mean 71.20

gandalf

Member ready to help
66.31 with my FX 5200 and works great in Jabo´s d3d 6 1.5.1,Direct 64 ALPHA 0.5, GLN64 0.41, Rice VIdeo 5.9.9 and Glide 64 with Hacktarux wrapper.
I downlaod the drivers from www.guru3d.com

Poobah

^ You're probably just using a card with an altered chipset, or a super-old one. Or perhaps you're using the non-tested Win9x ones.

I don't get it... Where are you guys getting version 71.xx from? In the BETA Drivers section, the only one available is 67.02!

DarkSkedar

Dutchlander
Poobah said:
^ You're probably just using a card with an altered chipset, or a super-old one. Or perhaps you're using the non-tested Win9x ones.

I don't get it... Where are you guys getting version 71.xx from? In the BETA Drivers section, the only one available is 67.02!

no the drivers work great but not for n64 emulation...