What's new

It's all blurry!

Shin_Gouki

looks nice, great work !
orkin how do you work on frame buffer effects?
do you code funtions and look how they work on a specific game or ....?
wbr Shin Gouki

XS Guile

Tireur d'élite
I have a little question for you and rice lol. :unsure:
Now that you and rice have a radeon why not work together in order to make "the perfect plugin"? :w00t:
IMO that could help a lot but maybe it s better 2 plugins instead of one. =]

Trotterwatch

Because both are individual coders making their own individual plugins :) If they wanted to join forces then I am sure they both have the neccessary brains to ask each other ;)

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
As long as Rice, Gonetz, and Orkin share information with each other (especially by releasing the source code), it is a good thing they don't merge. I'm sure the diversity in their approaches helps progress quite a bit.

@Orkin: Have been able to get the end-of-level effects in Super Smash Brothers to work? It looks like copy-to-texture. You can see the polygons used in the transition effects, but they are black with no texture.

Last edited:

gandalf

Member ready to help
Orkin only one think: the subscreen in Paper Mario (in pause menu) uses frame buffer efect,like Zelda,Banjo-Kazooie
This will be fixed in the next GlN64?.

Kiantsu

I don't know why, but when I put your pluggins (I put all files) and zelda MM goes ralentized, do you know why? I tried with 1964 and PJ64 (I put the best graffics plugins I can)

thanks!