What's new

It will run someday?

NicoCube

I recently have the emulator and I started to run Star Fox Adventures (my first rom) but when it finishes booting, the company logo appears (slowly). Then, I wait for the game but it doesn't appear.... However my PC isn't too fast but I think the rom will run at least very slow (It should work). So, please I need to know. The game won't run because the PC or it will make it someday? WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO??!! Thanks! :satisfied

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Perhaps someday it will run fullspeed, but i'm quite sure it won't be on your system.

The pentium 4 is waay to slow, you have very less memory (256mb) and an Ati Radeon 9200 isnt really fast...

MoogleKing

Your framerates are normal, read the faq, even if a top spec computer with 2000mb ram nvida 8800 and core 2 duo you will still suffer bad fps. Wait until a new version of dolphin comes out, don't ask when just wait patiently.

OP
N

NicoCube

So the framerates are normal but still don't have any response from the game. I don't care if it runs slowly, but I think it won't run.... (I already have waited 18 hours)

Lightning

Emulator Developer
Some games hang due to waiting for audio to start or complete so as a result they never finish booting.