What's new

ISO on SSF problem.

Ecco1375

I have been able to mount the ISO and WAVE files on Alcohol 120% and Daemon tools, and change the CD drive to a virtual one on SSF. I have even made a cue, toc, and bin file. But when I try to run SSF 7, It says the game disc is unsuitable for the system. I have tried to change the region to Japan and US, and it still hasn't worked. I am at the point now where I believe nothing is going to work for me. I guess I should re-download the Bios Rom, but I don't think that has anything to do with the problem.

Cyberman

Ecco1375 said:
I have been able to mount the ISO and WAVE files on Alcohol 120% and Daemon tools, and change the CD drive to a virtual one on SSF. I have even made a cue, toc, and bin file. But when I try to run SSF 7, It says the game disc is unsuitable for the system. I have tried to change the region to Japan and US, and it still hasn't worked. I am at the point now where I believe nothing is going to work for me. I guess I should re-download the Bios Rom, but I don't think that has anything to do with the problem.
It means that it doesn't recognize it as a Saturn disk and thus won't run it. It also means it doesn't recognize it as an Audio CD as well.

Borisz

You just have to set up the region right. The bios gives the "game disc unsuitable..." message if the region of the game and the console are not compatible.

Sergey45

OMG i have kinda of the same probleme i actual burned the cd then i set the directory to my dvd player(that contains the burned game) btw the game is Dragon Force then i setup the Us Bios and then when i launch it it takes me to the Sega SAturn original screen and thats it i cant go anywhere from there
Any suggestions??

ong_chu_net

i've *.bin file of Shinning force III-Scenario, does SSF support this game???

I cant run this game on SSF when i burn it to my virtual drive +_+ ... who can explain for me ????

Sorry for my bad English ....