What's new

IS there any way I can cheat?

mark1221

Okay here's the deal, I'm stuck in SoA before the fire (red) giga battle and the ship battle after it with no way to heal my ship, I've tried different tactics but each time I battle the 4th admirals ship I lose... I'm prett convinced I have to options:

1) Use some kind of save states and load the game before the battle to try out more things

2) Cheat.

Since this emulator doesn't support save states (Which is should - Every emulator has to have savt states, especially In games like SoA, You never know when the game's going to crash, and there are parts where you can't save that often), I have to cheat in some way... I've tried ChankastCheater but it says it can't find chankast.exe (I'm assuming it was built for the older versions of chankast), How can I get out of this mess?

Thanks!

Nosferatu

Alexander Ashford
If you want to use the ChankastCheater properly, you must rename the main file "chankast" (in the emu directory) to "chankast.exe".

OP
M

mark1221

Thanks but it recognizes it as a totally different game and there are no cheats for SoA in that program... How can i find and add them?

abba

ZERO_TOP_HELPER
just if you know how to cheat and how a cheat works you can create you own cheat file with spooly chankakast cheater in on sec

OP
M

mark1221

Thanks, I already tried it... but the game just kept crashing so i used 1 save from the save collection which came with SoA patcher