What's new

Is Mario Italian?

MTC001

Well, I think mario is sure not gay and that's the truth...

After all he may act strange but that's only because he was made to look so to be loved by all the guys who like to play mario games :cool:

Last edited:

mesman00

What's that...?
yes, mario is gay, i realized this quite some time ago, i think it was after the super mario bros. movie was realeased when john leguazamo played mario, and i thought "wow, this movie sucks, mario must be gay"

-this post is mindless dribble

gokuss4

Meh...
ok Mario info

Mario Mario: An Italian Plumber that saves the day. Princess Peach is his lover. Mario is very hyper and very strong.

Luigi Mario: A brother Mario also an Italian Plumber that saves the day (once in a while). Princess Daisy is his lover :) glad to clear that up :). Luigi is a very high jumper and can knock you out of the sky (play super smash bros to find that out) he also is less brave then Mario. Also Yoshi believes that Luigi is his mommy (calls him Momma Luigi :)) see the cartoon if you can.

Princess Peach: The babe of the Mario series. The one who gets saved by Mario in every game. Mario is her lover. She is a dincy princess who is affraid of everything.

Princess Daisy: The red head of the Mario series (although only showed up in Mario Golf and Mario Tennis and the movie). Luigi is her lover. She is an Archaeologist (according to the movie) game verison she is a dincy princess. Not much info on her.

Yoshi: The Pet dinosaur of the Mario family series. Very famous in his own way. Helps out a lot during the series. First appeared on Super Mario World on the Snes.

Toad: Kind of like the helper/butler of the Mario series. He is a toadstool which means he has a mushroom for a head. He is very helpful in the Mario series has a high pitched voice.

Bowser: The villian of the mario series. A dinosaur with a spiky shell. Very slow but very Powerful. Can breathe fire, and justs to ruin everything.

*huff huff puff*

long bio of the characters. Just clearin up some stuff :) ;)

Last edited:

Quvack

Azimer is right.... Mario is definetly gay and a tree humper :)

Here are more facts....

Mario really isnt out to save the princess, hes really after Bowsers ass, why do u think he picks up his tail all the time? Hmm?

Mario is also into being with animals.... he jumps on all the different creatures all the time, and rides Yoshi for levels and levels, tell me there isnt something going on there... hmmm?

There you have it... the truth is in the pudding, or up bowsers... erm... yeah...

:alien:

DK64

well hellllloooo boys...

i can have proof that mario is gay, well, Quvack has proof....

u see, one night i got really drunk, he next day i woke up with my pants around my ankles and a condom haning out my ass... Quvack has a rather disturbing picture of how the condom got up my ass...itsa mario...

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
Mario: A New-York City plumber.

Luigi: A New-York City plumber too.

The Princess: Called "The Super Mario Brothers Super Plumber Service" to take care of some koopa problems.

Bowser: King of the Koopa.

Toad: The 4th member of the Mario pack, the princess's friend.

That is a short summary of the mario series.

P.S

Yoshi: A dinosaur species.

Koopa: The ruling species of the Mario universe. Thay are a turtle with a dinosaur's body.

Kakarot

I don't know about Mario but....

Luigi is a freaking flamer! And Daisy is his cover for his gay ways. Have any of you played Luigi's Mansion (I own the game). He humps the furniture and says "oh yeah". He looks at stuff in the mansion and says stuff like "oh how filthy this will never pass the white glove test", "It's a picture but I wouldn't call it art.", once he even says something about how elegent and tasteful some vase is, and list goes on.

Mario = ?
Luigi = missing village people member
Bowser = revealed to be gay in Super mario 64 "So long gay Bowser!"

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
Luigi is certainly gay.
but mario? im not quite sure yet. humping trees isnt enouh proof for him being gay...... cause i hump trees all the time and im not gay.
i think mario is a bad ass mofo, ive seen him eat down like 6 shrooms at once!!! without choking!!!! thats hard to do. i usally choke after eating like 3 shrooms.

Last edited: