What's new

Is Mario Italian?

Kakarot

ive seen him eat down like 6 shrooms at once!!! without choking!!!!

If that was true then Mario would certainly be gay. Why else would he be able down 6 shrooms at once without choking. It appears that the evil wrath of Bowser isn't all that brings Mario down to his knees. :devil:

The goombas get it on with peach? NO WAY!!! Although in Super Mario Bros. 2 they do see alot of her..pu...erm...peach.

Update: Oops forgot there are no goombas in Super Mario Bros. 2

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
mesman00 said:
yes, mario is gay, i realized this quite some time ago, i think it was after the super mario bros. movie was realeased when john leguazamo played mario, and i thought "wow, this movie sucks, mario must be gay"
-this post is mindless dribble
:plain: & Here i was thinking that Bob Hoskins played Mario ;)
Not that i watched it or nothing :look: Honest.
:angry: Oh ok Danm it, But i only watched it the Once :blush:

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
Mario is gay, and zelda is gay. and i have two things to add...

1.) there is a reason why mario grabs bowsers tail(since this board is censored im not going to say it)

2.) the fairys rejuvinate link, you dont wanna know how.

btw- nice smily

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
little_dogus1 said:
Mario is gay, and zelda is gay. and i have two things to add...

1.) there is a reason why mario grabs bowsers tail(since this board is censored im not going to say it)

2.) the fairys rejuvinate link, you dont wanna know how.

btw- nice smily
Lol, how is "Zelda" supposed to be gay, hm?

DiaBlo666

i dun think mario is gay cuz peach kissed him on the last part of game..

i think link is gay... i was amazing that i beat Oot back in time then me and my friends were waiting to see him kissing zelda but damn!! he did nothing to her shitt....

/me thing ALL SUPERHEROES are gay on all ways...

songoku

Black Swordsman
DiaBlo666 said:
i dun think mario is gay cuz peach kissed him on the last part of game..

i think link is gay... i was amazing that i beat Oot back in time then me and my friends were waiting to see him kissing zelda but damn!! he did nothing to her shitt....

/me thing ALL SUPERHEROES are gay on all ways...

Yeah Mario is definitevly NOT gay!
And Link, why do you think at the end of the game he goes back to Zelda (passing past all the guards)? Because they're in love? The only thing because he doesn't kiss her is that the game ends just before somethings can happen! (y'know, the censorship little_dogus1 was talking about before :D ).
Moreover, as in every Zelda series the charachters are supposed to be descendants of the previous Zelda and Link, well, guess what... :blush:

BTW hey this link http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMedia...2F136713p1.html worked!! (but hey this doesn't mean hes gay!!!)

Kakarot

Moreover, as in every Zelda series the charachters are supposed to be descendants of the previous Zelda and Link, well, guess what...

I have one word to describe where your going Songoku INCEST! Now I've seen some sick twisted ways of putting the games but this sounds like Jerry Springer stuff. hehe Actually some of the Links in the games are one in the same. Strangely Ocarina of Time is a prequel to all of the others. Chronologically the series is way different than the releases. It's almost confusing. Yes the Links and Zeldas in a few games are descendants but not from both! Otherwise I have two words for ya: JERRY! JERRY! :D