What's new

Is Jabo going to relase a new plugin?

AsukaLangley

Hello guys, I'm happy the 1.5 version of pj64 was relased and introducedsome improvements in the emulation of some games like Neon Genesis Evangelion 64 (J). Anyway in the 2d emulation of this game there are still some problems (big ones ??? :happy: ). I was wondering if they are known issues or if I should notice them :cool:

Bye
[UW]ssjVegeth

PS: pj64 rul3z :pj64: :pj64: ;)

DarkAurora

I hope he does because there are a lot of graphical errors still in a bunch of games and those are most likely because of the plugin, not the emulator. I'm not saying anything against Jabo's plugin because it rocks, I'm just saying he does need to update his plugin, so it fixes a lot of the graphical errors.

Stezo2k

S-2K
he might, cuz PJ64 is supost to have more pauses, and there still gfx errors to fix, im pretty sure he'll release an update. Theres more chance of a new pj64 release though with a newer Jabo plugin

Stez

Smiff

Emutalk Member
DarkAurora said:
I hope he does because there are a lot of graphical errors still in a bunch of games and those are most likely because of the plugin, not the emulator. I'm not saying anything against Jabo's plugin because it rocks, I'm just saying he does need to update his plugin, so it fixes a lot of the graphical errors.

The plugin IS half the emulator.
No it's not likely you'll see a new version (>1.5) because he's not working on it.. i've hardly spoken to him recently (we were in daily contact before 1.5)

OP
A

AsukaLangley

I can't buy it I'm italian and don't know how to get a japanes game:blush: ??? ??? (my last hope is an improvement in Deadalus Plugin)

grand master

Emualtion Pimp
Jabo will probably work on it if he ever feels like doing an update.
(thats the reason 4 1.5). Other than that dont hold your breath.
If u really want to play it that bad then go on ebay and buy the game and console for like dirt cheap price tag. (i did the same 4 daytona.. i wanted it to b emulated not going to happen so i bough a dreamcast for like $100 AUS)