What's new

is it right for people to know your private internet address??

what do you guys think?

• yes!! and why do you think so?

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • no!! and why do you think so?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Then why not edit it out of your profile? i see nothing wrong with it, unless you have something to hide, *cough*LK*cough* :plain2:

iq_132

Banned
I think it is fine. Are you asking this because you don't want anyone to know that you are LightKnight? or because you like doing polls?

OP
cold1

cold1

zelda master!
i heard that some hackers use your ip address to get into your pc.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
cold1 said:
only if you are a hacker!which is out lawed in the usa!!

what? no, not even close.

cold1 said:
i heard that some hackers use your ip address to get into your pc.

eh....well, it helps, but that information on its own wont ever get any script kiddie anywhere. Its so damn easy to find out anybodies IP address anyways, no point in hiding it.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
In the midst of this flaming and lightknight mess i do have a heart for the guy. Like any other person he has feelings and i'm sure it isn't making him feel very good. I'll do my best to refrain from this now on.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Heh... Q-Bert is evil... Link posseses the triforce of courage.. he is pure.. :p Seriously though, I've always been kind of "sensetive" and i don't like to hurt people's feelings, so if you see me flaming don't take it to heart. :)

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
LK, on this forum, only mods can see your IP address so I dont see how too many ppl are getting a hold of it anyway.

Eagle

aka Alshain
iq_132 said:
OH NO!!!! Eagle knows your IP address COLD1... run and hide!!!!
JK :)

<a href="glossary.php?<r=l">LOL</a>, Actually I cant see his IP from here cause I'm not a Mod for this forum.

EDIT: Correction, I can call him up in the Moderator control pannel and see it there :p

Last edited:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
NO NEED FOR HATTERS HATTERS ARE WHAT GETS EMULATIORS SHUTDOWN PERMITYLY LIKE FOREVER Why are you hatting

vampireuk:

I dunno, thought maybe there could be some money in it but then I started hating hatting when I got mercury poisoning. :happy: