What's new

Is it possible port Action Replay to Dolphin?

Pky

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that that "Action replay" is a game cheater.If it's that iit would be useless...

OP
Z

ZeroGamerX

I ought it would be great to have since there no memory card emulation yet it would help alot for those that want easy way to unlock stuff, rather then wait forever to get stuff before game crash. Just want to know can it be done??

raksmey1309

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that that "Action replay" is a game cheater.If it's that iit would be useless...
Yes, Action Replay is a game cheater.U should know Gameshark or codebreaker.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
ZeroGamerX said:
I ought it would be great to have since there no memory card emulation yet it would help alot for those that want easy way to unlock stuff, rather then wait forever to get stuff before game crash. Just want to know can it be done??

It's already been confirmed, there is memory card emulation in the beta.

Besides, why go to such efforts when you can buy a GC? It isn't worth sitting down and actually playing yet, unless it's one of those games that are fully functional abiet a few FPS.

OP
Z

ZeroGamerX

I doubt that memory card beta will help at all since its still being develop I don't get others emulator have cheat funtion it would be great on dolphin. Mermory card beta no knows what its capable of other than developers and emu testers. If can be made fix disc swap on emu then that help too.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
ZeroGamerX said:
I doubt that memory card beta will help at all since its still being develop

Does that mean it will never become public? They work hard on this, be thankful it has memory card support coming.

ZeroGamerX said:
I don't get others emulator have cheat funtion it would be great on dolphin.

Because they're fully functional. Did any of them add the cheat function before the emulator could completely play anything worth saving?

ZeroGamerX said:
Mermory card beta no knows what its capable of other than developers and emu testers.

Many more people know what it can do, and I assure you it's near perfection in terms of compatibility. Sure, there are games which it doesn't save properly for, but it works.

ZeroGamerX said:
If can be made fix disc swap on emu then that help too.

.... Disc swap? Just exit the emulator and reopen it. As well, what does this have to do with Action Replay?

Plus, Action Replay is getting more complex each console. It'd take ages of study to get it to work correctly, and, heck, would it even work to emulate a CD Action Replay? It would probably slow down Dolphin because it would have to emulate an additional tool.