What's new

Is it alrite to

dillyalex

Is it alrite to edit the cheat file an post unofficialy
on this site.
i play lots of games an i love to use cheats so after i put in all the new cheats they are saved rite So can i upload them, an call it an unofficial cheat file

Also i want to edit INI files.. not the CRC names an stuff but just the comments ]

is this alrite

NOTE

i want to do this with 1964 + PJ64
THx ppl
DiLlYaLeX out!!!

Eagle

aka Alshain
I don't mind you releasing your own unofficial cheat file, I'd rather you did it without copying too much from the official file for several reasons. The most important one being that if there is a problem with a cheat code, we can fix it for the next release, but if others release copies from our file, then there may be ten other files around with the bad code and then people would still be complaining on the forum about it and it just causes problems.

However if you were to create your own cheat file, feel free to copy the games CRC section, because I'm pretty sure those are right. Just add your own cheats. If you have some cheats that are the same as mine, thats ok, but don't take them from our file, get them from other websites.

BTW the official cheat file for PJ64 is still in production even if the emulator is not.

OP
dillyalex

dillyalex

Is it alrite to um.... add my codes to yours b'cause i mainly play only USA

region games so i won't have everything covered
like u guys do : )

Well i just do for the roms i have until u

say if i could use the missing roms from yours in mine : )

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
dillyalex said:
Is it alrite to um.... add my codes to yours b'cause i mainly play only USA

region games so i won't have everything covered
like u guys do : )

Well i just do for the roms i have until u

say if i could use the missing roms from yours in mine : )
dillyalex: : This is only to use for yourself Right ?

Oh & I got rid off your colourful text attack in the quote because,
(Danm that hurts my eyes)

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
I'm going to be adding a lot more games to the US section as well as more cheats for the games that are there. The games listed in the Whats New file for the last release are the only ones that I won't be coming back to and doing any more to. Unfortunately I wasn't able to finish everything I wanted to due to the huge amount of stuff there is to do.