What's new

Is Force Feedback supported?

AbracadabrA

how can i use force feedback? my gamepad supports ff but none of the games which are emulated by chankast support it...
is ther any app?

s250

AbracadabrA said:
how can i use force feedback? my gamepad supports ff but none of the games which are emulated by chankast support it...
is ther any app?
step 1,make sure your gamepad ff works.
step 2,run chankast,go plugins->configure,change the port A slot 2 to Rumble Pack
step 3,pick up a game supports vibration
step 4,make sure you have set vibration on in option.

s250

If you are using Windwos XP default driver on USB PSX adapter,the force feedback will never work.
you have to install the driver comes with adapter.

enb141

I know I already did that part but I don't know why I can't feel force feedback, can you tell me which game (or demo) can I use to test if the force feedback it's working?

The only two games I have tested are Ikaruga and Soul Calibur

s250

Soul Calibur supports vibration.
Do you have vibration enabled in option?
Go your system control panel's gamepad properties,there is vibration/force feedback test.

Talas

Son of the Sky
I have the same problem. My pad only rumbles when I start up Chankast and it wont stop until I open some window (config for example). Anyone have any solution?

mashakos

Can anyone give an explanation of how chankast force feedback actually works ? I just got a 12-button ff gamepad and ff is also not functioning in chankast.

Yes, windows recognizes the ff capability and there is a ff test in the pad's properties

Yes, I installed the latest drivers

Yes, I tried it elsewhere on ePSXe and Project 64 (both working fine)

And Yes, I am testing with a vibration-capable game - Soul Caliber

I couldn't find a technical explanation for how ff works in chankast so if somebody enlightens me i might be able to figure out the problem.

jessman1988

Banned
I have a really nice Saitek Dual Shock Analog controller. Do any of you have one? It's the ideal pc controller when you don't have an adapter and I can't get this this to rumble either. Everything's set up properly, but............er...........I don't know. GRRR. I want my rumble NOW! lol.