What's new

Is anyone going to enter University this year?

Clements

Yes, I have recieved Conditional Offers from Brunel, UEA and Essex Universities (UK) and I hope to study Cell Biology for a career in the medical field. :)

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Hm, I might start studying Dental Medicine this October, in TAU (heh, an Israeli university, who the fuck knows anything about one of those :D). Yup, I'm a sadist :D

Martin

Administrator
Yeah, I'm going to attend University this fall (a little later than planned :D). Got about 1 month left to decide what I want to study. It'll be some sort of engineering at The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), not sure what. :)

internalised

I got Conditional Offers from Durham, Nottingham, Sheffield and Newcastle (also UK) and I'm going to Durham if I get the grades to do French and Spanish :)

Sukh

Long gone...
Well I've got conditional offers from five of the six universities that I applied to. I've accepted Leeds as my first choice to study Computer Science and Economics and I've accepted Nottingham as my second choice to study Computer Science.

Leeds want ABB, Nottingham want BBB. I wanted to go to Kings College London, but those bastards rejected me without even giving me an interview to prove my immense arrogance and brilliance (they go hand-in-hand you see!).

I am currently studying Maths (boring boring boring and hard), Computing (boring boring boring but easy + lots of coursework) and Economics (not too boring, average difficulty)