What's new

IOcontrol error

Microbator

finally it work after an install of daemon tools...
Sorry mago but i cant help you
i've already made this (selfboot) 1 years ago on a P2 350mhz with a progam but now i can't tell you how to do...

Mago1982

Well I already use Daemon Tools for this.

I am afraid that i don't know made a self-boot very well. The strange thing that I had one backup that works on Dreamcast, but had the same IO Control problem in Chankast... If someone had a light... please, turn on! :)

OP
MasterPhW

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Sorry guys, tried all the things, but doesn't work for me... it's just an alpha, so we can wait for the next release! B patient guys... still can play my games on my DC... *lol*
Hope it's fixed in the next release, or can someone solve this prob finally? It's only a audo cd in my drive...

OP
MasterPhW

MasterPhW

JKidd said:
i see that you have a file called ip.bin does that come with chankast?Cause i dont have it what is it
It's just another bios related file, try searching google for it, didn't know wheather the emu needs it.

Strange

Yeah - just burn patched image of disc to CD with Alcohol120 or DJ or... It works for me... Funny thing - after i burned CD i make from it another CD image and IOerror is gone(image mounted in Alcohol) - really interesting...

Ex0skelet0r

Unreal Assasin
no Daemon tools doesnt have a bug.the emulator has a bug.but in the next release this will be fixed.so just wait a little..

OP
MasterPhW

MasterPhW

Now it works for me...
Didn't had ANyDVD closed, only 'don't show the symbol' checked.
So I disabled the modifications of my drives and shut it down and after it my pioneer dvd writer handle to read my selfbottable backup copies.
Great...
@all:try to disable all drive modification thinks like one user said allready.
And probably put your cds into a dvd writer, didn't know wheather it works better, but thats the only one of my 3 drives with know that that are DC Disk, not audio disks.