What's new

interactive games

millionyears

hey all, im wondering if any of you use the text messaging on your phone often for interactive tv shows, like voting for american idol or other games/contests... i dont really do the idol thing, but i have been using my txt messaging lately to play video iq on fuse which is an interactive music trivia/puzzle game.. anyone know it? anyway, is this something that hasn't caught on just yet or do a lot of people use their phones in this way?

Eagle

aka Alshain
millionyears said:
hey all, im wondering if any of you use the text messaging on your phone often for interactive tv shows, like voting for american idol or other games/contests... i dont really do the idol thing, but i have been using my txt messaging lately to play video iq on fuse which is an interactive music trivia/puzzle game.. anyone know it? anyway, is this something that hasn't caught on just yet or do a lot of people use their phones in this way?

I don't watch any shows that you vote for things on. I'm one of the last of a dying breed, one who still enjoys scripted television.

2fast4u

i hardly watch any tv personally but i find the whole "voting during a tv show" thing totally absurd. they charge you .50€ for that message for basically nothing. and then theres the thing that every time i see one of those shows and the number of votes i see a lot of 50 cent pieces fall into the pocket of the hack who made up the crappy show.