What's new

inofficiell releases?

slayer38

HI Chankast Community

I found in various foreign forums an unofficial release of the great emulator Chankast. Named: Chankast_alpha_ 0.25.6.5 beta.zip this version is not in English. I tested and determined it times, ran the DoA2 Le a small little faster. So approx. 2 - 5 Frames more. Sounds in the Gameplay however strongly to the positive apparent became little.
However the exe crasht with always closes the emulator.
My question is. White one of you whether still more such unofficial versions in circulation are? On the official side since that nothing more did 22.01.05. Do not take it to me please badly however are nevertheless please so fair and reports your fan Community whether it at all still to this outstanding emulator works or not. When I inquired tenderly here the latter times into this forum, I got a removal. As, I am not to ask that. But after one year one may ask information stop nevertheless times like it now out-looked.

Naja however. It will probably be able always to play Doa2 for me a dream to remain totally liquid on the PC.

I wish nevertheless a good slide to all in the new year.
(I would like to apologize on possible grammar or expression errors this text with Systran was translated)

MfG Slayer38:santa:

The Same in German

Hi Chankast Community

Ich fand in diversen auslaendischen Foren ein inoffizielles Release vom Emulator Chankast. Namens: Chankast_alpha_0.25.6.5beta.zip Diese Version ist nicht in Englisch. Ich habe ihn mal getestet und habe festgestellt, das DoA2 Le ein kleines bisschen schneller lief. So ca. 2 - 5 Frames mehr. Klingt zwar wenig hat sich im Gameplay jedoch stark zum positiven bemerkbar gemacht.
Allerdings crasht die exe immer beim schliessen des Emulators.
Meine Frage ist. Weiss einer von euch ob noch mehr solche inoffiziellen Versionen in Umlauf sind? Auf der offiziellen Seite hat sich seit dem 22.01.05 nichts mehr getan. Nehmt es mir bitte nicht uebel aber seid doch bitte so fair und berichtet eurer Fan Community ob ihr ueberhaupt noch an diesen hervorragenden Emulator arbeitet oder nicht. Als ich das letzte mal zart hier in diesen Forum angefragt habe, bekam ich eine Abfuhr. Wie, ich solle das nicht fragen. Aber nach einem Jahr Informationsstop darf man doch mal fragen wie es nun ausschaut.

Naja wie auch immer. Es wird wohl fuer mich immer ein Wunschtraum bleiben Doa2 total fluessig auf dem PC spielen zu koennen.

Ich wuensche trotzdem allen einen guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr.
(Ich moechte mich auf eventuelle Grammatik- oder Ausdrucksfehler entschuldigen denn dieser Text wurde mit Systran uebersetzt)

MfG Slayer38

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
No, all the releases after 0.25 are just hacks...
there are a lot of fucking menu hacks and nothing more...
You must be wrong to find some speed improvemtns, because without the source you will not get any speedups in changing an emu with a texture editor...

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
You have a speed improvement because the default CPU value has been changed to another one. Play with the CPU value of the .25 original version and you'll see that you get the same speed.