What's new

Initializing plugins?

dirtbox

Talk about pulling teeth :)

Not a hope I'm afraid, that video card is waaaay under par and judging by the rest of the specs you've probably got a 468. I'm afraid you'd need a whole new computer, or at least something that wasn't build for Windows 98 (I'm willing to bet it has a sticker for that as well, eh?).

OP
T

tumbletim

I'd take that bet, The sticker says it's built for windows xp......

So...............I just have to forget about it then?

dirtbox

In that case there's a very slim possibility it'll work, but never be to any degree of playability no matter what you do - unless you buy more ram, get a video card that isn't built onto the motherboard and upgrade your processor to a pentium or better.

Assuming you've got DirectX installed, updated your video drivers and have got your plugins plugged in, there's really very little else to try.

Sorry.

OP
T

tumbletim

(sigh) Okay, then I guess there's no reason for me to stay on this forum anymore.

:ranting: I'm just soooooo frusterated, I was hoping that I could play my fav console games on my pc....
Good bye 4ever
:unsure: :unsure:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I have to agree, you have a nasty problem and none of us are able to help you it seems.

Still, I'd advise you not to quit so easily.

Put your ROMs in Project64's Roms folder (unzipped) and see if they pop up on the Rom Browser after you've started the emulator and pressed F5. For the record, most common extension for N64 ROMs are .rom, .v64, and .v64, but there are others too.

Last edited: