What's new

Info request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snnowwy

Narcoleptic Irishman
Hey all.

Can anyone recommend some good sites for someone who would like to know more about emulation.

Sounds a bit like a newbie question but I have been using the emulators for ages and would now like to know more about the technical end.

y'know: Direct X, Open GL, the N64 Processor and instructiuon set etc...

I'm more interested in how the emulators work than how they are used.

That's about it.
:luck:

OP
Snnowwy

Snnowwy

Narcoleptic Irishman
Martin

Martin,
I got this on one of the other posts while checking this place out

"
u misunderstood us. rom related posts are not allowed due to legal reasons(dont want Martin's fancy new server taken down do we?). that is why ppl here are so strict. those ppl who "yell and scream to the guy" r just ppl who wants to flame on this board (not usually allowed either, but the rom requests gives them a reason to).
"

So this is your server?

Nice to make your acquaintance.

I reallllly like the desktop thread.

netfire

Where can i find...

Can anyone, please, teel me where can i find n64 roms i've been looking all ovder for them.

Remote

Re: Where can i find...

netfire said:
Can anyone, please, teel me where can i find n64 roms i've been looking all ovder for them.

Shame on you for not finding any, and no, I'm not going to tell you where you can find roms... :getlost:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: Where can i find...

netfire said:
RTFR (Read the f****** rules!) :getlost:
Idiot!

Oh and yes, Martin does own this server!

Allnatural

Hrm. I had hoped this thread would just fade away once the offender had been dealt with. I see now that leaving it open provides a flaming opportunity too tempting to pass up. :plain:

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.