What's new

Impassible invisibillity in OoT..!

RyuujinYuushi

God bless the spoon.
I started using Glide64.. I'm inside the Deku Tree, and in the place where you have to crawl through the hole and push the block down in the next room..well, you can't get close to the hole because of an invisible wall. There's also a similar "wall" near the place where you can bomb the wall in the same room.

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
Try burning the invisible wall by lighting a deku stick. EVoodoo may not be showing webs. Just a guess.

OP
R

RyuujinYuushi

God bless the spoon.
Let the pictures load. It could take a while for you people with slower modems..

0.jpg

What's the deal with those flames?
1.jpg

Silver flames?
2.jpg

Here there should be a web, but there's nothing.

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
You could always try a different version of Evoodoo, but it was never perfect and considering your screens you're probably already getting the best you're going to get with Glide64. Have you tried Rice's plugin? My card is low end too, though not quite as old as yours, and it is working great for me in PJ64 (not so well in 1964).

And again, try burning the area where the web should be. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean you can't burn it.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Heh, yeah. That looks messed up. Either you need to update drivers or try another plugin.

As others have said, try burning it.

Clements

I think Jabo's would work better for your video card than Glide64 although it may not be perfect. The current eVoodoos mess up Zelda very badly, more so than all other plugins, then you'll be able to see the webs and spot other missing stuff too hopefully.