What's new

I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Hey alexa, thank you. :satisfied.

Don't worry about it, you didn't do anything wrong as far as I am concerned. Just make sure you don't double post anymore, use the edit feature instead.

All the best! ;)

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Nah don't worry about that. You have a long way to go in order to beat Doomulation. :happy:

Nah just kidding :happy:

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
ra5555 said:
Hey alexa, thank you. :satisfied.

Don't worry about it, you didn't do anything wrong as far as I am concerned. Just make sure you don't double post anymore, use the edit feature instead.

All the best! ;)

NeTo said:
Nah don't worry about that. You have a long way to go in order to beat Doomulation. :happy:

Nah just kidding :happy:

Thanks Guys!:D I feel a whole lot better now.:)

Remote

Alexa999: Since mightyrocket had to remove the picture the picture in his signature that shows IP #, perhaps you should do the same.... Karma, neh?:happy:

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Remote said:
Alexa999: Since mightyrocket had to remove the picture the picture in his signature that shows IP #, perhaps you should do the same.... Karma, neh?:happy:

How come mightyrocket had to do that?:ermm:

Eagle

aka Alshain
dayve said:
Some of the shit you posted was very very lame. :doh:

And I'm sure some of the shit youve posted has been very lame. Some of the shit Ive posted has been very lame. Not every body shares the same point of view as to whats lame and whats not.

I was reading the Avatar thread. Whats wrong with it? Ive done it before. I dont do it too often but I have done it when I make an avatar that I'm especially proud of.

And the What?? thread. Yah it seemed like you were yelling but not everybody knows that ALL CAPS typically means yelling. Some ppl think it just puts emphasis on it, especially noobs. And Jaz & CPU, whats wrong with posting a thread every day... I post at least one thread every day. Do I get on your nerves? Its a forum for gods sake your supposed to post threads, thats what its here for.

Double posts are a bad thing but hey Ive seen worse. Just dont do it anymore.

Either I'm missing something or it seems to me like you guys are targeting Alexa999. We have had noobs do far worse in the past I think a simple warning would have sufficed.

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Eagle said:
And I'm sure some of the shit youve posted has been very lame. Some of the shit Ive posted has been very lame. Not every body shares the same point of view as to whats lame and whats not.

I was reading the Avatar thread. Whats wrong with it? Ive done it before. I dont do it too often but I have done it when I make an avatar that I'm especially proud of.

And the What?? thread. Yah it seemed like you were yelling but not everybody knows that ALL CAPS typically means yelling. Some ppl think it just puts emphasis on it, especially noobs. And Jaz & CPU, whats wrong with posting a thread every day... I post at least one thread every day. Do I get on your nerves? Its a forum for gods sake your supposed to post threads, thats what its here for.

Double posts are a bad thing but hey Ive seen worse. Just dont do it anymore.

Either I'm missing something or it seems to me like you guys are targeting Alexa999. We have had noobs too far worse in the past I think a simple warning would have sufficed.

Thanks Eagle!:D I'm getting rid of the ip thing right now.:)

Edit: I fixed it. Hey! Iused the edit button!:)

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
alexa with a few minor noob problems that everyone goes through I think your doing fine. As for the rest of you CHILL OUT!

ingonab

alexa999 said:
Originally posted by Eagle
Thanks Eagle!:D I'm getting rid of the ip thing right now.:)

You don't need to quote the way those two dumb bots do (FAQ and Imabot). There's no need to cite the ENTIRE message --especially when it's so long. I can just scroll up to read Eagle's post if I wanted to read it in its entirety. It's only necessary to quote so much as to tell people which message and what context you're replying to.

Status
Not open for further replies.