What's new

I'll take 'Embarrassing Injuries' for 500 Alex

Am I an idiot or what?

• You're an idiot for injuring yourself while washing dishes!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • You're an idiot for post this embarrassing injury for all of the world to see!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • You're NOT an idiot, I've done something that stupid too!

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

nullroute

Lost and loving it
I sliced my finger open in a freak dish-washing accident. I was hoping that some other people might have some embarrassing injuries of their own to make me feel a little less incompetant. :D
Worst of all... the accident did not involve a knife at all.

OP
nullroute

nullroute

Lost and loving it
I don't feel bad about it... just thought it was kinda funny and wanted to share the humor.

My95ZR2

When I had to rebuilt my truck after the wreck...my hands and arms looked like they got in a fight with a lawn mower...most of it was stupid stuff, too.

Adam

dukenukem

lord freiza
stupid thing i did weeks ago was kick my psx sytem while my memory card was in and the plastic broke and sliced the carp out of my foot,i got really pissed and kicked the memory card and sliced up my other foot too.

OP
nullroute

nullroute

Lost and loving it
That would be cheating... and most of the Darwin Award stories are either ficticous or have strayed far from the truth... Ex: The guy that flew the lawn chair with balloons did so intentually to set a world altitude record for balloon flight... not because he had too much to drink. Altho, he really was charged for operating an aircraft w/o a lisence.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
nullroute said:
That would be cheating... and most of the Darwin Award stories are either ficticous or have strayed far from the truth... Ex: The guy that flew the lawn chair with balloons did so intentually to set a world altitude record for balloon flight... not because he had too much to drink. Altho, he really was charged for operating an aircraft w/o a lisence.

Actualy if you read that site, they separate the fakes from the real ones.

OP
nullroute

nullroute

Lost and loving it
that surprise party is the best... altho, calling a friend to tell him that you've done something stupid is a bit of an understatement by that point. Those are great.

Hey, I once broke 3 ribs in freak grilling accident... prepare yourself for korny... but I ate them anyways.

that should get me a few extra idiot votes... don't you think.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
How is this your fault Nullroute? accidents happen its a part of life, nobodys perfect. think of how much worse it could've been. its hardly embarressing.

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
nullroute said:
Hey, I once broke 3 ribs in freak grilling accident... prepare yourself for korny... but I ate them anyways.

Your ribs? Or beef ribs? :rolleyes:

Anyway... my dumbest accident would have to be the day I jumped down half a flight of stairs, went up a bit to high, and knocked myself out when my head hit the floor above.

Lizard Blade

alexa999 said:
Thats OK, everybody has to do something stupid sometime. :D
And you've proven that around 580 times since your arrival, but I digress :p

Anyway, yea, people can get injured in some freaky ways, not your fault. Look on the bright side, you could have ended up like a scene from "Final Destination". And if you've never seen that movie, well then you've got something else to be grateful for.

dukenukem

lord freiza
I remember hearing from a show that a man broke his package while he was having sex with his girl and she moved to get the phone and it snapped,he found out that surgery could not correct it but he can still take a leak but foreever will be crooked:(,this was on mtv's loveline

mesman00

What's that...?
dukenukem said:
I remember hearing from a show that a man broke his package while he was having sex with his girl and she moved to get the phone and it snapped,he found out that surgery could not correct it but he can still take a leak but foreever will be crooked:(,this was on mtv's loveline

is it possible "to snap". all it is is cartlidge, no bone. maybe it was a tear?