What's new

Ikagura

BOMEz

I'm having some difficulties with Ikagura in Level 2. There are some invisible bullets in that level. When you die and then come back, they momentarily flash on the screen. I've tried changing all the settings on Chankast .25 but nothing works. I've done some searching and someone mentioned a patch for the game. can anyone offerinsigt into this?

I'm running Windows XP
Nvidia FX 5500
AMD 2.0GHz
1GB Ram

squeakypants

Get the cheater program and use infinite lives to get past that levels. The other levels are so worth it.

Or just get a Dreamcast. You can probably pick one up with a controller for $10-$20, which is 1/4 of Ikaruga for Gamecube (it's rare, so expensive).

Cobrax1884

Banned
first of all-Yes, just go and buy a dc
2-playing on a dc emulator is no fun again, buy a dc
3-buy a dc and then burn the image on a normal 700mb cd and then buy another dc in case the first one breaks XD

OP
B

BOMEz

spoot I thought there would be a fix. I already have a Gamecube......I think I just may invest in buying the GC version cuz its such a great game...add it to my collection. A friend told me I'd never beat it, but I could if I didnt loose like 3 lives in that level.

Thanks for your support.

squeakypants

It'd be crazy if nulldc had online support. Online Ikaruga = hot shit.

Come to think of it: Online Powerstone = hottest shit.

kikos

Ikaruga is my fav shoot-em-up. I've played it on Dreamcast & Gamecube. Today I tried it on Chankast for the first time. I was blown away by the hi resolution video quality on my lcd monitor. Is there anyway to get this game to look as good on a DC or GC if I hook either up to the same monitor?

squeakypants

The best you can do is get the VGA adapter for dreamcast, which would give you progressive scan. Other than that, wait for NullDC :p

Cobrax1884

Banned
yeah, nulldc is way more better than chankast and think at this the last chankast was the 5th version or something like that right?And nulldc isn't even released yet and it's allready better @.@ now that really freaks me out :)

JKKDARK

squeakypants said:
The best you can do is get the VGA adapter for dreamcast, which would give you progressive scan. Other than that, wait for NullDC :p
not all the games work with the VGA.