iDeaS 1.0.0.6 Compatibility List

mysk

Need For Speed Fan
Sponge Bob Squarepants The Yellow Avenger (E) - doesn't work - black screen

Urusei Yatsura Endless Summer (J) - intro-menu - then it hangs

OP
L

Low Lines

Man you lot are fast, 52 new games already, I'm glad there's only like 50 left once those get added in. Excellent work to you all and DeathRain99 and mysk will be credited as well!! Amazing!! It hasn't even been a week since this thread was opened and a complete compatibility list is just almost beyond the horizon!!

OP
L

Low Lines

liger301,
I just like to admire the fact that that people can actually write programs that do things that aren't supposed to be possible. ie commercial games are supposed to be hack proof, yet people are hacking into them.

and to Rockmangames,
I'm glad you are checking my updates, cos I do make mistakes!!

diablow

I've just checked out newest compatibility list and here are some yet untested games:
Rayman DS (U) - intros only (same as (E) version);
Nanostray (U) - intros only;
Pokemon Torouze E3 Demo (J) - doesn't work - black screen;
Zoo Tycoon DS (U) - doesn't work - black screen;
Zelda Preview Trailer E3 - doesn't work - black screen;

That's all for now.
View attachment 30757

spotanjo3

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (U) -- black screen

Simple DS Series Vol. 4 - The Block Kuzushi (J) -- works but crash when you try to play it.

Unou Tanren DS (J) -- works but crash when you press start

diablow

Another batch of tested games:
Touch Game Party (J) - intro and menus, touchscreen issues?
Simple DS Series Vol.1 - The Mahjong (J) - doesn't work
Simple DS Series Vol. 2 - The Billiards (J) - doesn't work
Simple DS Series Vol.6 - The Party Game (J) - intro and menus

Finalfreak

Ultimate-Console-freak
another update from me ;)
Titeuf - Mission Nadia (E) - doesn't work - blackscreen
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 - Mutant Nightmare (E) - works* - fatal graphic errors
Tao - Mamono no Tou to Mahou no Tamago (JAP) - doesn't work - japanese error
Zoo Tycoon DS (E) - doesn't work - blackscreen
Touch de Rakushou! Pachi-Slot Sengen - Rio de Carnival (JAP) - doesn't work - blackscreen
The Incredibles Rise of The Underminer (E) - doesn't work - blackscreen
The Incredibles Rise of The Underminer (US) - doesn't work - blackscreen
Tony Hawks American Sk8land (E) - doesn't work - freezes at saving
Tony Hawks American Sk8land (US) - doesn't work - freezes at saving
Yakuman DS (JAP) - works* - flickering, sprite and texture errors

Last edited:

spotanjo3

SpongeBob Squarepants - The Yellow Avenger (U) -- black screen

Sonic Rush (E) -- black screen

Motto Nou wo Kitaeru Otona no DS Training (J) -- freeze after nintendo logo

Super Black Bass - Dynamic Shot (J) -- intros but wont press start

Wizardry Asterisk - Hiiro no Fuuin (J) -- nice intros but sprite & texture errors --- not playable

Pokeman Dash (J) - major graphics errors then black screen on the bottom

Pac-Man World 3 (U) - Namco shown then black screen after that

SBK - Snowboard Kids DS (U) - white screen

Nintendogs - Chihuahua & Friends (E) - black screen

Scooby-Doo! Unmasked (E) - game error

Star Wars Episode III - Sith no Fukushuu (J) - black screen

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory (E) - black screen

Last edited:

Cyberman

liger301

[Moderator Mode on]
  1. Do not post unrelated things to a thread. This is a compatibility list it has nothing to do with anything you were ranting about or saying.
  2. Do not make 3 posts in a row EDIT your original post instead. I'm sorry if you can't read the TITLE of the thread, and I'm sorry you can't read the EDIT button that sits on the posts you make, however I recomend you do BOTH from now on.
I am posting this publicly to the thread and I am sending it to you in a PM as well. I don't mind people making comments etc., however I don't see anything that contributes and if anything you are doing the oposite. "Thanks guys" or "That's great!" are both more useful than your comments. Be civil and think about what you are saying before you say it.
[Moderator Mode Off]
Calm down, so maybe you hate something or are frustrated, don't beat people in the head with it. Find another forum that it's acceptable to discuse such issues in as well. Most of all BE CIVIL, a jerk is never appreciated even if what they say might be useful.

Cyb

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Rockmangames... Cyber was reffering to someone else (liger301). You don't have to worry about anything. :D

If you go to the previous pages of this thread you'll see why Cyber posted this. ;)

spotanjo3

PsyMan said:
Rockmangames... Cyber was reffering to someone else (liger301). You don't have to worry about anything. :D

If you go to the previous pages of this thread you'll see why Cyber posted this. ;)

Oh!:doh: That is good to know. I am not sure if it is me and it is not.:teehee:

Cyberman

Ehh yeah sorry about that liger301 earned my 'moderator' attention I'm moving his posts somewhere else .. as they don't belong in this thread.

Good job testing people, I believe this will help the emulator authors also because they can narrow compatibility issues faster if they have a smattering of games and compatibilities.

Cyb

spotanjo3

I am happy to help too. Lino and the teams are doing a good job. They will success it just like VisualBoy Advance! ;)

Last edited:
OP
L

Low Lines

You know, cos I've been going through all the games and that, they all seem to have the same/similar problems so maybe if Lino can fix a particular problem in one game, it should work for all the others because these NDS must all have similar coding. Unlike Gamecube where every game has its own files and instructions on how to run them, if you get what I mean?

spotanjo3

Yeah I get what you mean. Just like Game boy advance..that is why this author have no problem with VisualBoy Advance. So NDS should do the same. :)

OP
L

Low Lines

It seems that only with the 3D games that there are some problems/differences. So maybe NDS is just another GBA Emulation Arena or maybe it's a crossover between both, who knows??