What's new

I'd like to build an emulator

adwin

Sirdar Bey said:
I've asked ahead (makers of nero) for informaiton on the NRG format. If they respond, I'll consider it, otherwise it might be too "proprietary."

I'm a linux user and a bit into programming, but apart from testing on different platforms, I don't know if I'd have the time to help out with anything apart from testing.
Currently available are Win86, Winx64, Linux x86 and Linux x86_64 distributions (primary one being Gentoo Linux).
1: That's nice of you to consider keeping the project an open source one.
2: Since you want to keep it open source, I'd recommend getting a universal image support. Linux users don't really get access or mount CDI / NRG images without prior conversion. Whereas an ISO image can contain all your usual data, including subchannel.
3: You can include a native CD Image file interpreter, like ePSXe, and the formats supported would just depend on you. NRG, CDI, ISO, CUE/BIN...

Nice project, keep it up.
To get in touch with me: via the jabber communicator protocol: [email protected]

Last edited:

OzTm

Hey, Sirdar! What happened to your email address? It doesn't work anymore. Write to me please.

Last edited:

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
If he is it's on his own I believe. I conversed with him a bit about the project via email, and after that he disappeared.