What's new

I think...

LAjacky

I have a GameCube, Naruto 3, Biohazard 4 and Mario Tennis, and they're all interesting. I think buying a GameCube is the best way to enjoy good games. If you want to play the games of GameCube on pc, you may spend a lot of money on CPU, on Video, on sound, and so on, but you can save a lot just by buying a GameCube about $100.00. Now, go to buy a GameCube and enjoy it like me, you will love the creative games soon. :p

raksmey1309

And How about me.
I have no idea where to buy GameCube.
It is not available here.
But that's still not a good idea....
As u can see Dolphin try very hard to emulate GameCube.
Even it is slow
But i still like it....
Unlike U....
Just Shut Up your bad mouth......
And becareful with ur next post....
So this ur first post huh.......
Bad idea and Bad post
I dont wanna hear that.
U dont need to share ur feeling with me....
Thanks ector and F|RES for making Dolphin.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
raksmey1309 said:
And How about me.
I have no idea where to buy GameCube.
It is not available here.
But that's still not a good idea....
As u can see Dolphin try very hard to emulate GameCube.
Even it is slow
But i still like it....
Unlike U....
Just Shut Up your bad mouth......
And becareful with ur next post....
So this ur first post huh.......
Bad idea and Bad post
I dont wanna hear that.
U dont need to share ur feeling with me....
Thanks ector and F|RES for making Dolphin.
No, he has got a POINT! Even if the hardware is not available where you are do not make it right for you to say it's a bad idea. It is the best idea that someone has mentioned for long. If you desperately want to get ahold of a cube, then internet is your friend. There's lots of places to get them, ie ebay.

Fool

Me
I don't thik emulation is for playing games from consloes to PC. If you want to play games you will need console anyway because there is no emu fully compatibile with console. I have gamecube to play games and PC to have fun with emulation. That is the point for me.

|\/|-a-\/

Uli Hecht
omg, what's up dudes? imo emulation and playing on the gamecube has nothing to do with each other. "U dont need to share ur feeling with me" - it was his/her post. it was you who answered. please men avoid that angryness just because of different oppinions.