What's new

i think they're about to spring a release

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogaman

Banned
oh, smiff does that frequently ;) - but why the hell speculate on a release if it is so much disliked by the authors? We know that and smiff should too.... this turns out to be another stupid "when is nemu 0.8 coming out?" thread!!

EDIT: Lock it Tesla !

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
This quick reply thing is grreeeat anyway, using my superme knowldege and logic capabilities, i BRAIN MAN! would say that a realease is not soon being that lemmy has had some test he had to deal with 1, 2 he had stated that he hasn't really had time to work on nemu there for he hasn't been working on it much.......so its no where near complete

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i have my spies... i just haven't bothered to ask them. lol btw renegade, yogaman; when i post shit i say so, k. I guess what i'm really doing here is taking the piss out of ill-informed conspiracy theorists, of which there are plenty about ATM, spreading disinformation.... I hate disinformation a lot more than i hate Nemu (probably cos i don't hate nemu at all). To really spell it out... hopefully people will read "nemu is about to come out" on some random forum, come here to official forum, click on this thread, realise they've been taken for a ride, and give everyone + themselves a break. k? that make sense to everyone? everyone happy? good.

Martin

Administrator
Christ... The Smiff obsession has started again. Just count how many times the nick Smiff was mentioned in this thread. When will people ever get obsessed by me?! :cry:

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
martin martin martin martin martin martin martin martin Administrator martin smiff martin martin martin martin martin administrator administrator martin martin martin martin martin martin martin martin

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Slougi said:

Haven't seen Tesla for a long time now =/

:look: He was only in out chan the other day Slougi.
Do you need a Break pal of mine ?

/me looks at Martins Av, & chuckles at the non, hi mr lion from now on :D

& Tri-Force, nice bit of Matinism ;)

Last edited:

lightknight

yes this is a ps2 emulatore! i will even take a prerealease!

so has any 1 found out the pass word yet??? to the emulatore..

sk8bloke22

roll for life
wow. ill wait for that other one to be officially released, thank you very much. and its emulatoR without the goddamn E.

Josep

eyerun4phun
odd how password protected zip files are usually VIRUSES with one file in them;) Really odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.