What's new

I need help.

gohanhd

Okay, when I open paper mario with nemu64 I get this message saying "try to write32 to unhdled or invalid memory, at address: 0x13F0014, continue? yes or no" I picked yes, then pops up agin, then I click yes agin..then it did 2 more times final after the last yes it went to the game. At the start menu it says push start, I push "A" to start and this message show up "PL write cunhanded cart memory to rdram):, at address: 0x1FFFc000, continue?" yes or no? I picked yes and still keeps on poping up. What should I do?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
gohanhd said:
Okay, when I open paper mario with nemu64 I get this message saying "try to write32 to unhdled or invalid memory, at address: 0x13F0014, continue? yes or no" I picked yes, then pops up agin, then I click yes agin..then it did 2 more times final after the last yes it went to the game. At the start menu it says push start, I push "A" to start and this message show up "PL write cunhanded cart memory to rdram):, at address: 0x1FFFc000, continue?" yes or no? I picked yes and still keeps on poping up. What should I do?
if you expect to get some help i think it would be a good idea to 1st state your System Specs, Plugins being used on Nemu64, & what Region of the game you are using and its GoodN64 Name

OP
G

gohanhd

Gent said:
if you expect to get some help i think it would be a good idea to 1st state your System Specs, Plugins being used on Nemu64, & what Region of the game you are using and its GoodN64 Name

My computer
----------------------------------------------
Windows: windows XP
Processor: AMD Athlon(TM) processor 1250 MHz
Memory: 639
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400
-----------------------------------------------

How do I check to see what plugins im useing?

what Region of the game...huh?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
gohanhd said:
My computer
----------------------------------------------
Windows: windows XP
Processor: AMD Athlon(TM) processor 1250 MHz
Memory: 639
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400
-----------------------------------------------

How do I check to see what plugins im useing?

what Region of the game...huh?

you check the Video Plugin by going to Options / Settings/ Graphic Plugins Selection.

By Region I mean is it a (U) [!], (E) [!]... etc

Wilbo

Hi everyone :)

I too am trying to get Paper Mario to work but I believe noone has got it to work perfectly yet, have they? I am experiencing the problem where it kills your eyes when you go into Toad Town, with loads of flashing and stuff.

I am currently testing out all sorts of plug-ins to see if I can make it work proper, and if I find out what works best Ill post it here, in case anyone else is having similar problems to me regarding this game.

Last edited:

vleespet

The decent one
You can fix the flickering with Glide64 in hybrid mode and Rice's daedalus at first CI change.