What's new

I need HELP for pokemon stadium 1 problem

williamngu

I cannot see the main menu of the pokemon stadium 1. Please view the attachment pic of what my problem.

System Specs:
A-Open AK73 KT133A Main Board
AMD Athlon 1000MHZ
Abit T400 Geforce 2MX 64MB (200MX) Video Card
256MB of SDRAM at PC133
Creative Sound Blaster Vibra128Sound Card

OP
W

williamngu

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
There is some games that which the menues are invisible. U should check if this is said in the comments in the GUI. If u're using version 1.4 that is.

EDIT: And, oh yeah, I don't really know how to upload to emutalk, but u can upload elsewhere and link with the img-tag or a regular link.

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Go two steps down from the Smilies box and you'll see something called "Attach File".
Just attach the picture and it will show up in your message.

dweber5

I have the EXACT same problem and I use PJ64 1.4
I checked the rom with Goodn64, it's a good one. I have no clue why it does this though.

rtb

i had the same problem, but i used nemu. that was months ago and it's not fixed in pj64 1.4? weird

Glowstick

The emu just stops emulationg at that screen for me is there a fix to get the game working?? I swear I have others talking about this rom and being able to play it.. Do you need a pluging that emulatate the transfer pack in order to play this game?

domination

I had the same problem and was able to fix it. Use PJ64 1.5 and the service pack then use glide64 v0.5 as the graphic plugin and download evodoo v3.25 and extract it to your main directory