What's new

I know nobody needs this at all. . .

DO YOU FEEL MY PAIN BROTHAH?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the new thread button is there and it wouldn't let me use it if I couldn't or shouldn't right?
Well. . .It's midnight. . .and I'm almost crying. . .and I'm a guy. . .
the reason why?
Top Gear Rally. . .
It doesn't deserve this. . .It really doesn't. . .I'm really sad. . .
someone. . .anyone. . .please. . .help . . . I know how things are, I'm not stupid or anything. . .but. . . IT DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!!!!
IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE PUT IT IN A BLENDER AND TRIED TO STICK IT BACK TOGETHER WITH TOOTHPASTE!!!!

I don't believe in god or anything. . .but I'm going to pray tonight that someone feels this message. . .I know it's just a game. . .but this game has sentimental value to me. . .I guess I'll just rent it. But I'm still praying. . oh. . .sorry if I posted in the wrong place, but I was playing it in pj64 1.6 at the time. . .please move this to the proper place. . .I don't know if I can and I would if I could but. . .I'm FORUM STUPID!

Last edited:

CF2

Pretends to make sense
Uh, you really need to properly explain your problem and list your specs if you want any help...can't really understand your post.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
This is one of the best, most obscure and stupidest threads in existence. Congratulations.

OP
shark_midget

shark_midget

Banned
It's not actually a real problem. . .It's just not as compatible as some more complex n64 games that I can actually play on my computer. . .and I'm just a tiny bit cheesed. . .The game is very playable. . .I played it all night. . .full speed. . .had some fun. . .but. . .you know. . .anyone who spent any time playing the real game will know what I mean. . .
But if you really honestly must know what problems are bugging me the most. . .
It's all the known issues. . .the tail lights flickering. . .The tunnels glitching. . .Lots of messed up textures. . .No sound. . .I guess it's a pointless thread, but it was supposed to be. . .I'm sorry, but see I'm in America. . .I didn't know that so many Iraqi's were going to reply to my thread. . . . . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.