What's new

I have an idea for PJ64

the king of all

i wish...
Yesterday I was playing PJ64, and i got stuck in one of my games. So i minimized it, opened up my browser, and found a strategy guide. I started using it, but whenever i needed to read it, i had to once again window my game to look at the guide. I think that the next PJ64 should have a notepad kind of thing integrated into it, that you could look at guides and stuff while still in full screen mode. it could be at the bottem of the screen, you could use some set buttons or your mouse to scroll through it, and make it bigger or smaller, adjusting the games aspect ratio accordingly. what do you think?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
My guess is that he developers won't add such a thing no matter how much you'd plug it, as it is not What's the fun in constantly reading a guide while playing? Shouldn't you be the one playing instead of letting the guide tell you what to do every step of the way?

Are you saying that thing notepad kind of thing would be able to open text files or what?

Last edited:

J-Nic

Zelda Guru
the idea of full screen mode is to have your game cover the full screen, not to have some notepad thing cover part of the game. I guess if they put in an auto hide mode for the notepad it would be alright. I would like to be able to adjust the size of the screen on normal mode though

4real

y not print the guide on low print settings.

Or try and do the gsme with out cheating but i don't think this idea will be added.