What's new

I have a problem...Wrapper =(

Daot

Ok. i installed the Wrapper of Hacktarux it works fine :flowers:
but i have a problem with Paper mario.When i open a door
a error leaves with this message

Glide64 Exception

The GFX plugin caused an exception and has been disabled.
Would you like to turn it back on and attempt to continue?
Yes No

How to resolve the problem?? :bouncy:

Ty

mudlord

Banned
First of all, it would be extremely helpful to know your video card type....

Please post the output from this, in a form of a screenshot.

This will help us get a idea how well your video card supports the wrapper.

OP
D

Daot

Here is the image

dibujofe9.png

Ohh good song of the gltest =]

mudlord

Banned
It seems the gltext.exe found the problem :).

From my test, it seems your video card doesnt support framebuffer objects. Framebuffer objects is a hardware feature needed for hardware framebuffer emulation in the official wrapper. Without it, when hardware framebuffer emulation is enabled, the plugin will crash.

You might have better luck with this...

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
he should update his graphic drivers is what he should do. he is using an old driver which only supports OGL 1.5.

the 9x00 series (excluding the 9000-9250), just like the FX series, can use Framebuffer objects if he updates to a driver that supports OGL 2.0

Last edited:

mudlord

Banned
Correct, but it would be prudent to note that the solution I provided eradicates the need for updated drivers, due to a completely different hardware framebuffer method implemented in that wrapper build which I linked...

But whatever, both are valid solutions, whatever floats your boat I guess...:plain:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
well, my method also adds a few(many) game fixes and performance enhancements, as well as an updated Opengl ICD which isn't as slow as the ICD that is in those non ogl2 drivers

OP
D

Daot

It seems the gltext.exe found the problem :).

From my test, it seems your video card doesnt support framebuffer objects. Framebuffer objects is a hardware feature needed for hardware framebuffer emulation in the official wrapper. Without it, when hardware framebuffer emulation is enabled, the plugin will crash.

You might have better luck with this...

ohhh the problem is fixed ty ty ty mudlord :flowers:
small problems on the menus slow...but it works fine!!
very thanks