What's new

i hate snow

KingTom

aka "Passion"
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!!!!
stupid friggin flakes of terror all they do is cause car accidents to the stupid and paranoia in the slightly less stupid!
I was going to go to a party tonight!
i have never went to a party before in my life!
My Parents said yes. YES!
then it frickin snowed.
yay. computers. lack of life in Tom's brain.
I HATE THE FRIGGIN SNOW!!!

ra5555

N64 Newbie
I remember when i was in Australia before march this year, it never snowed and i wished for snow and it never came...

Then I moved here to Canada, before I came it was around 25C degrees in Australia then when I steped out of the airport in Calgary Canada, it was -25C degrees and boy I had only one jumper on! I thought it would be cold but never thought it would be this cold.

To be honest I accually enjoyed it for the frist few weeks and then after that I just didn't care anymore. And now, I hate snow cause I can't play soccer anymore in the fields :(

Eagle

aka Alshain
I love snow, but I live in Texas so that might have something to do with it.

gokuss4

Meh...
*rap song from hey arnold sung my harvey the mail man*

I hate the snow, I hate the snow, i hate the rain, i hate the sleet, man i sure do hate the snow, i hate the... WHOA!!! *falls into snow* I hate the snow.

err.. you'd understand if any of you watched hey arnold :p

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
When I was in bct, we were on the grenade range in -35 degree weather, and because of the nature of the exersize, we weren't allowed to wear gloves. To top that, frag grenades get real cold because of the steel casing, and you have to grip em pretty tight before you throw. By the time the day was over, the cold had frozen the outer layer of skin on my fingers, and they hurt for days. Frostnip will make you hate snow, trust me on that.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Yes, thats why I didnt join the military. That and several other reasons, like the fact that I'm alergic to pain.

Macca

roflmao Eagle

I can't think of anything more fun then hopping in the car and heading of to the snow for the weekend. Good times :) Since it doesn't snow in Sydney we gotta travel 5 hours to get to the ski resorts, of course, only to be done in winter :p But yeh, imo, nothing can beat skiing, its just the best thing to do, simple :)

mesman00

What's that...?
I live in connecticut, we don't have winter anymore, it used to snow like crazy all the time, now were lucky to see a couple big storms a winter. damn global warning.

Josep

eyerun4phun
I HATE TRAINS!:) screw transportation in that respect, they pollute like a mofo, at least the ones we have here, and they always, ALWAYS get in my way!:cry: :angry:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Ha! Trains around here have to be the worst in the world:D

When the drivers are not on strike they are normally late, gotta love public transport;)