What's new

i can smell zelda in the air

Buck_Bucholz

i like to put holes in my face
hey when the hell does it come out?? i thought the guy said the 25th but i was to busy running through the game section with my preorder ticket...i was just on gamespot and it said the 24th...toysrus.com said the 27th kbkids.com said the 25th....so im confuseeded.....and i saw on gamespot that it comes out in europe in may!? is that true??...if so sucks balls for you guys...:( well its not that far away :holiday:

Plisco

Sevillian
I am thinking of getting a freeloader for this Zelda. Is it worth the extra money i.e importing and the cost of the freeloader.

OP
Buck_Bucholz

Buck_Bucholz

i just got it too!

blah..i even bought the strategy guide.....out of excitement, proubly wont even use it but it was 5 bucks off when i preordered.... waste of money but then again it has a poster and prerdy pictures.. anyway gotta go people,s time to play:happy:

OP
Buck_Bucholz

Buck_Bucholz

damn i think this is my new favorite gamecube game, i never thought i would like the look and the layout so much!! i found a pig and threw it.....well gotta go time to play:happy:

OP
Buck_Bucholz

Buck_Bucholz

best zelda game yet

i totally think it surpasses Oot i love that game but this game is really incredible everything that i loved in the old games but better, i have played from about noon to right now 10:25 p.m. i think its break time.
im just finished the dark forest and im about to sail to windfall island.... i havent played this straight without any breaks since vice city:happy:

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
Tagrineth said:
Game's brilliant! :D Best Buy has it today, for those in the States.

BEST BUY!!!!! i work there and i bought mine at Kay-BEE because they followed Nintendos lead and released it early. so now i have to buy mine from Best Buy with my Pre Order and discount then Return That to Kay-Bee and get my money back. then when the one i got from IGN arives in the mail i send it back. i have spent SOOOOO much money on this game to make sure i have it first. and I STILL got it a day late

OP
Buck_Bucholz

Buck_Bucholz

BEST BUY!!!!! i work there and i bought mine at Kay-BEE because they followed Nintendos lead and released it early. so now i have to buy mine from Best Buy with my Pre Order and discount then Return That to Kay-Bee and get my money back. then when the one i got from IGN arives in the mail i send it back. i have spent SOOOOO much money on this game to make sure i have it first. and I STILL got it a day late
:doh:

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
I BEAT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPIE!!!!! and the rest of this text is just so the post isn't all caps.