What's new

I broke up with my GF

Talas

Son of the Sky
matthew said:
i know how u feel i loved my gf too , broke up coz eventually her mother wil never except me altho we love each other dearly

i just wonder why girls think they can just cut u off :huh:

well am going to leave it alone for a bit now and all i can say is she will be back :evil:

What do you mean the try to "cut u off"? The way I see it, when they know they cant be with you as girl- and boyfriend they start talking like "Lets try to stay good friends". Yea right, just after they ripped your heart out. :vampire:

matthew

Talas said:
What do you mean the try to "cut u off"? The way I see it, when they know they cant be with you as girl- and boyfriend they start talking like "Lets try to stay good friends". Yea right, just after they ripped your heart out. :vampire:

lol thats exactly what i mean one minute they love u to bits and ur their world and next its my parents this that and then they go oh we can be friends

how the hell u meant to be friends wiv someone that u love so much

Talas

Son of the Sky
matthew said:
lol thats exactly what i mean one minute they love u to bits and ur their world and next its my parents this that and then they go oh we can be friends

how the hell u meant to be friends wiv someone that u love so much

My words my man. You see, I still am with my girlfriend because she wants to try to solve the problem with her parents, but already she starts with "If not, can we be friends". :smurf: Nuts, if you ask me.

Talas

Son of the Sky
t0rek said:
... ehhh... Just wanna say that... I back with her today...

Cheerio my man! Thats the spirit. But be sure not to continue the ways that lead you to break up. You have to change something now. But, ah well, I guess some quiet days are ok too. :1eyealien

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Sorry for the thread revival, but I decided to recycle it. I broke with my GF again, and yes, she's the same girl, she gave me the most happier year of my life I must say. So is over, and I am free. I'm just a little bit sad, but I'll be better. I know that soon another good girl like her will come :)

matthew

t0rek said:
Sorry for the thread revival, but I decided to recycle it. I broke with my GF again, and yes, she's the same girl, she gave me the most happier year of my life I must say. So is over, and I am free. I'm just a little bit sad, but I'll be better. I know that soon another good girl like her will come :)

i've not been with the girl i was on about for well over a year now
i got a new girl which jumps hoops for me regardless of anything that may come in the way

I haven't even tried to contact my ex again although she has tried

Stezo2k

S-2K
Havent long broke up with mine myself, lasted over 3 years :(

I'm kind of glad of the freedom, but I hate being lonely now